Wednesday, September 8, 2010

My Rolly Polly



Yesterday, my sweet non-night time sleeping angel baby rolled over TWICE! and while Daddy was home so we both got to witness it! I tried my hardest to get it on video this morning, but she wasn't having any part of it. I'll keep trying and get it up here asap.

She may be the fastest rolling baby I've ever seen. I had her on a blanket on her tummy yesterday and about .1 seconds later she had arched and rolled over with lightening speed. It really might've made her dizzy. Joel and I almost missed it. We were so proud, and poor Ruthie, I yelled Yeah and threw my arms up and scared her! It was pitiful. She got over it quickly and when it was bedtime, she super-sonic speed rolled over again from her tummy to her back, like it was nothing.

The funny thing is she really hasn't show much interest in rolling at all. I would try and work on it with her, and she was just fine laying on her tummy just watching everything (after she stopped disliking it so much).

Hopefully soon, there will be a rolly polly video up for everyone (ie: the Grandparents) to enjoy!

**Also, Cinco de Ruthie has been postponed until our doctors visit next week**

Have a great day!

4 comments:

TupeloLove said...

Grace, she is adorable!! What a sweetheart!

Tara said...

It does happen at lightning speed! So glad that you witnessed it. And good luck trying to get it on video~ It took me almost 3 weeks to get a good shot of my two doing it! They are such stinkers:)

Erika Trevathan said...

Awww, what a big girl rolling over!Sounds like she has been practicing that on the sly! Can't wait to see the video!:)

Jacki R. said...

Just turn the video camera on, aim it at her, and let it record for a few minutes. Then get on the floor next to her, and she'll want to come see what you're up to! You can zoom in on her if you don't want to be on camera :)

We love seeing Ruthie live on the blog now! It's so fun!