Thursday, September 9, 2010

Our Favorite Shows

Joel and I have a few favorite shows that it seems most everyone enjoy. Where our favorite used to be the Office, our new favorite has quickly become Modern Family. The lion king scene with Lily cracks me up every single time. Pretty much every scene in this show cracks me up!We do have a few new shows that I haven't heard much talk about, so I thought I'd share in case you're looking for new good shows to watch! When we're lounging around and nothing is on TV, we hit the Free On Demand shows. Our favorites right now are:

-White Collar-This is a show we can't wait for each new episode. Kind of a modern, updated law and order, kind of. Its a winner.

-Dark Blue-Another Police show with undercover cops, secret missions, a very mild 24-ish feel, they always get the bad guys, and one of the main characters looks so much like Ross Gellar to me its crazy

-My current Favorite is Hawthorne-its the New ER, but better in my opinion. This is another one I keep checking the free On Demand to see if there is a new one available.
Those are our current favorites, I'd love to hear yours so I can check out some additional good ones!

4 comments:

Erika Trevathan said...

I have to say that I don't get to watch much tv these days with the 2 older children and then the baby but I do love Glee. I like that it is lighthearted and fun. I use to love ER shows but since becoming an ER nurse I like to clear my mind of those things when I'm home. My husband is the opposite. He is a cop but he loves to watch law enforcement shows when he is off duty. But really it seems that when the tv is on at our house it is usually iCarly or Hannah Montana!

Baze Days said...

Modern Family is by far my favorite show ever!

Amanda said...

The Big Bang Theory is great. We've been catching up on this show all summer from Netflix, so I think we're only through the first two seasons. I'm also a MTV junkie (Teen Mom, Real World, Jersey Shore...those are my guilty pleasures). We watch 90210 and Vampire Diaries together as well...one day I'll grow up, maybe?

Amanda said...

Oh and Cougar Town. So funny!