Since Ruthie loves to stand and jump more than anything else, I knew she would love a jumperoo. We have a saucey

**did I mention I have to give everything a nickname? I think life is better with nicknames. I think I have my Mom to thank for this, thanks Gigi!**
Since our girl likes to move, so I went on the hunt for a jumperoo.
It only took a few days of scouring Craigslist to find this jumperoo for $20. I tried to get her to go lower, but that was the best bargaining I could do and I think it was a great buy for $20!
After I picked it up (and found out about a new to me local park where I met the seller), I took it home and spent the morning bleaching it

and the afternoon getting the bleach smell out of it.

I'm not a fan of bleach around Ruthie, but I don't know what kind of spitup, throwup, poop, pee, you name it, has been on this thing and I wanted it CLEAN!

I put her in it, shoved towels all around her and she stared at me like I was crazy!

She started to rock back and forth in it and is starting to understand about jumping. Even without jumping like crazy, she still LOVES IT now!

I love finding deals on good items. I think Craigslist is the place to buy baby toys (that can be sanitized!).
4 comments:
so cute!! we got e the one that hangs from the door...
she would live in that thing if i let her!
I will have to try and find one of those when Bella gets a little older! I love hearing other mom's favorite baby items. So many that I have tried have ended up being her favorites! It makes it so much easier to find things the baby will love!
Seeing her bounce around in Saucey would be a GREAT video!! Hint, hint :)
Chlorox has an "Anywhere" daily santizing spray that is safe for all baby toys/highchairs, etc. Granted, I don't blame you for soaking this when you got it, but you can use the daily spray now to keep things clean without worrying about the bleach around Ruthie! It has a low concentration.
We have that same jumperoo and just in the last week have my 2 really gotten the hang of jumping in it...on purpose:) They are so funny now!
PS. Good thing you bleached it like crazy. You will soon find that (at least for my 2) spit up gets in all the little grooves and "basins" under the toys. Yuck!
Post a Comment