Monday, September 27, 2010

Date Night!


A few weekends ago, Joel and I were fortunate enough to be invited to our friend's, Drew and Kelly, engagement party at the Fish House Grill. Our neighbors were kind enough to babysit Ruthie so we could have a night out!

We had a great time getting dressed up and going to hanging out with friends on the waterway. The weather was great, the views were gorgeous and the happy couple was... well happy! We hadn't been to this restaurant before, but we really enjoyed it. The food was delicious, 2 types of fish, shrimp, rice (right up our alley), a veggie medley and cake! I was stuffed!

I don't know what I was thinking that I only took 2 pictures while we were there and a few beforehand. Again, gotta work on my picture taking!

We had a great night out, but were so glad to get home to our little munchkin!

4 comments:

lee and hannah said...

i LOVE that last pic of you and ruthie!! (ps. eden has those onesie's, too! --that one is my favorite from that "pack") :-D

happy monday!

leah said...

YUM that food sounds amazing. You two look so cute on your date night! Glad you were able to get away just the two of you even for just a little!

Ginny said...

You guys look SO happy! I love it! So, where are you living now?

Tara said...

You look beautiful, Grace! So glad you had such a fun night out!