For Mother's Day this year, my Dad bought my Mom, Sisters and I tickets to the Lady Antebellum concert so we could have a girls night out. The concert was this past Thursday (strange to have a concert on a weeknight), so Ruthie and I headed to my parents for a few days of fun. Praise the Lord she slept the entire way (this picture was taken at a stoplight, not while driving).
Unfortunately, Joel had to work but he did get is first 2 full nights of sleep in over 6 months. I'm pretty sure he was loving that and missing us...but really loving catching up on sleep!To say Ruthie was happy is an understatement. She LOVED every second of it! Thursday we spent hanging out with Papa and Gigi, and then Papa and Ruthie had a night of fun while the girls headed to the concert.

We started picking up my sister and heading to Chic-fil-A (yum)
for a quick dinner and to pick up Aunt Nana. Twins.
Chin down.

Then off we went!
The concert was at Koka booth and I really like that it is a smaller venue. We got there later and thankfully were able to find seats after searching and searching for seats!
I really enjoyed the concert.
I was surprised I only knew 5 or so songs, which are the really popular ones. One thing about Lady A is that they are TALL!! I'm pretty sure we were all at least a foot shorter than they were!On the ride back home, Gigi had gotten us all nutella cupcakes! Perfect after concert food!
Thanks so much Papa for giving us this night and watching Ruthie. She loved it and we had a great time!!

**Thank you so much for all the input yesterday, I can't tell you how much I appreciate it and value what you all think and recommend!**
4 comments:
What a fun GNO!!! Your Dad did a great job picking out that gift! Looks like Ruthie had a good time too with her Papa:)
How fun!!!! Glad y'all were able to hav ea night together!
so fun! Love girl nights!
I love girl nights...especially with family!
Post a Comment