Thursday, September 30, 2010

Guess who LOVES Avocados?

Oh yeah! This is good stuff!!We started giving Ruthie avocado mixed with milk at nighttime and man does she LOVE IT! She attacks the spoon and eats a ton of it (after nursing). Too bad our avocado tree bit the dust (after 4 years!!).

Is it helping her sleep at night? The verdict is still out. We've had a few nights of good sleeping and a few being up a lot, but its okay.

More Please. I love this picture!

4 comments:

Baze Days said...

WHAT A DOLL!

Erika Trevathan said...

I just love the first picture! So cute! I have never tried avocado with my other two but I may give it a try with Bella:)I can see Ruthie is definitely a fan!

leah said...

Hey Grace! Okay our friend Chris charges $100 for them. If you want them engraved it's an extra $25. It's top of the line wood and all laid in grain so the knives won't mess up the cutting board. Just let me know if you want one!

Katie said...

Oh my goodness! She is sooo cute! I love that last picture too, such focus and excitment in one look!