Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Daddy's Dream, Coming True

A few weeks ago, we became owners of a new Longboard. Joel has high hopes of this board and the little sweet almost one year old who he sees riding on the front of it, when they go surfing together. :-)

We brought the board inside while he figured out a place to store it (its huge), and what do you know

His dreams are starting to come true


She absolutely LOVES it and wants to climb on it, stand on it and pretty much practice her moves

I'm not sure who was cuter, Daddy or Ruthie since they were both so excited!

4 comments:

leah said...

that is ADORABLE!! I love her little legs too cute!

Baze Days said...

Looking so big. I cannot believe it is almost Cinco De Ruthie turns 1!!!!

Tara said...

How cute!!! She looks like a natural already!

Jacki R. said...

"Surf City, here we come!"

(Do you know that song by Jan & Dean?)!