So a few weeks ago I took a break from blogging and figured I better explain a little bit about it. Everytime someone on my blogroll takes a break I automatically assume one of two things.
First: They're starting a new business
or,
Second: They're pregnant.
I thought I better clarify.
The break started with my Dad, sister and I seriously looking into a business opportunity that we all thought was going to materialize. We spent about a month looking into it, researching locations, demographics, etc. In the end, we decided that at this time it just wasn't the right thing for us right now.
I guess there is one other little thing
coming Nov. 3, Baby #2! Which crazy enough makes me 16 weeks now, and it is FLYING BY.
I've been writing posts about this pregnancy throughout, so will be posting those soon. Ruthie and the new baby will be almost exactly 18 months apart, and if you call us crazy... well, you won't be the first :-) We can't wait and are so excited and thankful for this new baby!
Friday, May 20, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Wow! That is so exciting! Congratulations on baby #2.
Yay! Congrats Grace!!! So excited for you, Joel and Ruthie!
SO excited for you!! And already 4 months along. That's awesome! No wonder you took a break. Early pregnancy is tough especially with a little one to keep up with. Can't wait to read all about it in your upcoming posts. Congratulations!!!:)
Congratulations!!!!
OH MY GOODNESS!! So exciting!!! Can't wait to hear how the pregnancy is going so far!
OH.MY. Goodness! Yay!!! How fun. Congratulations!!!
OMG CONGRATULATIONS! I know sooo many people that are preggers with baby #2 right now! Can't wait to read all about your pregnancy :)
Crazy... like a fox! This is so exciting, and we look forward to meeting your second little one :)
When they are older (i.e. past the diapers stage!) it will be so great to have them only 18 months apart!
Congratulations Grace! You guys are such awesome parents, and Ruthie is such a great little girl... This next little one will be a wonderful addition to a great family! So happy for you!
Holy crap! Congratulations to one brave couple! :)
congratulations! how exciting!!!
Post a Comment