Tuesday, May 31, 2011

96 degrees outside

96 degrees outside

1 year old

pregnant

A/C broken....

not a fan, will be blogging when I stop sweating ;-)

6 comments:

Jacki R. said...

Oh NO :(

I hope the AC fix can be soon and inexpensive!

Erika Trevathan said...

Praying that your day gets better!!:)

The Dixon Spot said...

Not a good day! Hope it gets better!

Baze Days said...

I hate to say it, but I just laughed. Not because its funny, just the way you worded it. Bless your pregnant, sweaty heart!

Amanda said...

Oh man! I'm so far behind apparently! Congrats on numero dos! My two ae 19 mo apart and it was pretty easy until about 2.5 and 4, when they both were mobile, talking and wanting to be indenpendant...then it got a little scary! :)

Based on the meat craving - I'm guessing boy! I craved meat and rice w/ Caedmon and then around 30 weeks oranges/clementines...I would eat 3 or 4 a day and always wanted more! I can't wait to hear what you are having.

Congrats again!

Amanda said...

ps. excuse the misspelled words and missing letters! apparently it's still early for me!