Thursday, May 26, 2011

Cravings

Written April 13, 2011

Cravings...a comparison

With Ruthie:
-cantaloupe
-milkshakes

With baby #2:
-meat, meat, and more meat
-specifically steak
-french fries
-bbq
-pickles
-chick-fil-a
-olive garden salad
-Carrabbas
-mexican food with lots of white cheese
-wedge salad with a LOT of ranch dressing
-hummus
-did I mention steak?


I'm going to weigh 600 lbs by November.

Help.

5 comments:

Jess said...

How funny! I bet it's so neat to do all of the comparisons between the 2 pregnancies. I craved ice cream/chocolate milk/red icees with Peyton and even the sight of red meat made me want to vomit. Hmmm, maybe a boy this time?

Baze Days said...

Your cravings sound a lot like mine when I was pregnant with Hudson! And I did gain almost 600 lbs! I hope you are feeling great. So, so happy for you

Jacki R. said...

Wow! I craved cravings, but never had them.

Erika Trevathan said...

Oh WOW! Red meat! This baby has GOT to be a boy!;) SO glad you are feeling good enough to crave all those foods!!:)

lee and hannah said...

if the old wives tale is true, the meat and salty cravings SCREAM boy!! but we'll just have to wait and see now, huh?