Thursday, May 5, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY RUTHIE!

A year ago today at 4:42 AM, our lives became infinitely better.

Happy Birthday to my Angel baby!

I love you more than words!

*Cinco de Ruthie coming after the doctor's appt.

7 comments:

Baze Days said...

Happy 1st birthday!!!! Good luck getting through today without get misty eyed!

Jamie said...

Happy birthday Ruthie-lou!! Maybe I should eat krispy keener in your honor... your mom would definitely approve ;)

Erika Trevathan said...

Happy 1st Birthday to Ruthie!! What a super special day for Ruthie and for mommy who did a lot of hard work a year ago today!!:)

Lindsey said...

Yay! Happy 1st birthday, Ruthie!

Sara said...

aww, may babies are awesome!! :) happy birthday to ruthie!

The Dixon Spot said...

Wow!!! Has it really been a year?!? Happy Birthdayyyyy!!!!

Tara said...

Happy Birthday sweet Ruthie! I'm so glad that you were born!!!