Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Another milestone?????

We've got a Puller-Upper! Ruthie's been starting to climb all over us and try to pull up, so we knew this was coming and quickly! Today, when I put Ruthie down for her nap, I watched her on the monitor for a while (and took a video of her on the monitor so Joel could see it when he got home). She started getting mad and starting to pull up. After a few minutes, I came upstairs and got a quick picture of this girl...mad!!



Here is a close up of one upset baby!


Then 1/8th of a second later, she spotted me and it turned to this...


CUTE! I wish the slats weren't blocking her, but she was HAPPY! She can turn it off and on really quick during naptime!

***Also, for those of you who took advantage of the 50 free shutterfly Christmas cards, if you embed your project on your blog and email your blog to shareproject@shutterfly.com, you will get a $25 credit for future shutterfly projects!! Go to your account-your projects-select Christmas card-next-and there is a share blurb on the right. Let me know if you have any questions

5 comments:

Jess said...

LOL enjoy this one! Peyton pulls up on EVERYTHING these days, and has (thankfully) finally learned to sit down so she's not standing in her crib crying at 3am because she's stuck! These babies are so funny and growing up way too fast!

Erika Trevathan said...

That is TOO funny! She looks just pitiful crying and then just happy as she can be when she sees you! And pulling up now....WOW...time is flying!!:)

Tara said...

Look at that! Big girl Ruthie!

Jamie said...

She's funny! I love the crazy mood swings babies can have!

Keely said...

Go Ruthie! I love the quick change from mad to glad :-)