Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Blog Help!

A while back, I started playing around with the design template on blogger and messed everything up on my blog. Somehow I got it to have a nice hummingbird background which I was happy with (and even more happy it looked semi-normal).

So yesterday I wanted to be festive and tried to get a holiday background. I had about 1 cm of a holiday background and a hummingbird header? Today the same holiday background is wider (No clue why that would have changed, I haven't touched it)?

I tried playing around with it again in the blogger template designer, but all I got was a spinning circle.

Any ideas?

Thanks for your help!

And for the Grandparents who frequent our blog, here's a cute picture of our pretty in pink girl this morning!

6 comments:

The Dixon Spot said...

I think you need to change your template to the blank "simple" layout...that is what mine is on and it seems to work out ok.

Erika Trevathan said...

That has happened to me before. I finally found the old html code was still hanging around. Check each of the html blocks under the add and arrange page elements tab and make sure the old code is not under one of those. For some reason even though I had changed it under edit template it had somehow gotten in one of those blocks and was messing everything up. Once I deleted it, it was fixed. Hope that helps! Love the pics!:)

The Dixon Spot said...

Oh yes! Erika has a good point! I would try that first!!!

Jamie said...

That picture of Ruthie and Chloe on the beach is PRECIOUS! You should have it published somewhere.

Amanda said...

Erika is right, especially if you use cutest blog on the block or one of those sites. GL!

Amanda said...

Hey! I did use Picasa for a brief time but the 4 pictures thing was annoying. Now I just upload straight from my computer.