-baby friendships
-comedic entertainment by the kids
-non-baby and baby talk
-people to bounce ideas off of
-Did I mention cute kids?
-the list goes on and on
This past Thursday we did our holiday gift exchange and the Mom's did a cookie swap. We had a great time as usual.
We attempted for a group shot (which always cues a meltdown :-) Poor Ryder! Usually a few are crying, a few are running off,
Ruthie was totally fine until she toppled
then she was Done! (If you take a closer look at this picture and each baby's face, it is hilarious!)

Natalie and Canaan, super Hostest!
All the kids loved opening their gifts. They probably did love opening them more than the actual gift, it was super cute.
Ruthie's gift was a hit, everyone loved her Zoe (Jacki, every dachshund shaped toy, or even short and long, is named Zoe in our house. Now Ruthie and Chloe have a Zoe :-).
The cookie swap was delicious, there are some talented people in our group! Its a good thing we don't do it often, I can't resist cookies.
Even better, it usually ends with this sweet baby knocked out!!
Can't wait until next Thursday! Oh yeah, if someone could let the cleaning fairy know I'm hosting playgroup on Thursday and if she could should up wednesday around 5pm that would be awesome. Thanks!
2 comments:
Boy is Ruthie going to be confused when she meets the real Zoe then!! That's so funny!
The group shots are great. That's about how it goes! The toppling one made me chuckle, poor Ruthie! but I know you weren't hurt :)
LOVE this post .... Thursdays are my favorite too, and we are SO fortunate to have a great group of Moms/Babies to hang out with! I am in tears laughing at the group pics, you documented it perfectly! :-)
Post a Comment