We had a great Thanksgiving a few weeks ago and were fortunate enough to spend it in Raleigh with my family and also have Auntie Jessica join us from Boston.

We've decided Ruthie and Auntie Jessica speak the same language, they look alike, both long and lean

Ruthie LOVES her. Its so cute!

We had some delicious food (which of course I don't have pictures of)
Lots of cute kids

A super cute outfit

And super Gigi. We have the best Gigi, this picture (see her under the furniture :-),

was taken of her playing hide and seek with the kids. The best part of this is that I think it was AFTER she came in from playing football with the boys ;-). You're the best Gigi!
It was a great time and we had so much to be thankful for. I love the holiday season!
4 comments:
Gigi sure is flexible!! And football too! I agree, sounds like she is definitely super Gigi!!!
I just laughed outloud, your mom is so precious! I am glad Ruthie enjoyed her 1st Thanksgiving.
My blog is doing the same thing at the top that you said yours was doing. I cannot figure it out. It drives me crazy.
Aww! Your mom is adorable!!! What a great Gigi! Can we clone her??
Looks like you had a great holiday w/ your family ... and your mom is amazing, I would surely throw out my back if I tried to hide under furniture like that :-)
Post a Comment