Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Week 22

How far along?22 1/2 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: Yikes! 18lbs. To be fair I was about 5 pounds less than normal when I started being weighed from being sick (so if I look on the good side, I've gained about 13lbs). Making up for it now!

Maternity clothes? All the time.

Stretch marks? No, just itchy!

Sleep: Still having a hard time sleeping on my side, my back is starting to ache when I lay down so I'm going to start doing some strengthening for my back, and my new prenatal yoga video (Thanks Judy!!)

Best moment this week: Ruthie had a kicking, rolling fit the other night for about 35 minutes. She was knocking Joel all over the place, it was awesome.

Movement: A lot, this morning at 3am I woke up wide awake and she started moving like crazy.

Food cravings: Nothing yet, I haven't been eating quite as much as I was a few weeks ago, so I'm guessing maybe the growth spurt has slowed down.

Gender: Its a Girl!

Belly Button in or out? Still in, but I have a mole in my belly button that is now almost completely on the outside.

Wedding rings on or off? On!

What I miss: Not too much right now, I'm loving this stage of pregnancy and feeling her move around!

What I am looking forward to: Starting on the nursery and picking out something to use for her bedding.

No comments: