
After filling ourselves up, Jamie and I went off to get pedicures to celebrate her birthday! I was so glad we chose the place we did in Hampstead, they were so nice and we had a blast! It was great to get some girl time in, its been so long since we got to hang out!

When we came home, we found Annie napping (like a perfect baby :-) and the guys trying to install a surround sound system that my brother gave us about 3 years ago. Side note-the surround sound system was in the car on the way to goodwill, so I thought it was funny that it (partially) works and was being put up! Joel was really happy!

After Annie woke up we headed to the beach for a quick walk because it was pretty windy. Thankfully we got some quick shots.


Later that evening, we headed to Thai grill and gorged ourselves. It was delicious!
That night the guys had a mean chess match while Jamie and I made PW's cinnamon rolls

Somehow, ours didn't turn out looking quite like Ree's did in the cookbook (I don't think I measured the flour correctly somehow?), but on Sunday morning they sure tasted good.


Sunday morning after stuffing ourselves with cinnamon rolls, they started moving all the furniture from the baby's room to the office.

The baby's room is now empty of furniture (that shouldn't be in there) and just waiting to be painted and put together! My parents brought the crib, bumper, and glider last night and we are so excited and a little overwhelmed that its so soon! Its a very strange feeling to feel overwhelmed about her arrival so soon, but also like I don't know how we'll wait that long to meet her! Lots of emotions!
We absolutely loved spending the weekend with our great friends and getting to talk about babies, labor, pregnancy, babies some more and getting a 10 minute birthing class :-)! Its great to have lifelong friends to share such big events with! We're so thankful for you guys!
2 comments:
What a great weekend!!! I'm so glad they were able to visit and spend such great time together! Me next, me next!! :) Miss you!
Let me know your free weekends, we'd LOVE to see you guys!!
Post a Comment