Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy 2010

Joel and I have known each other since 2004, and I thought it would be funto do a yearly recap of big events in our lives. Here is the list so far:
2004-Met in May, Engaged in December :-)
2005-Married in April, moved from Hawaii to NC at the end of the year. Joel got out of the marine corps.
2006-Joel started school, we bought our first home. I worked at home.
2007-Joel continued in school, I continued to work.
2008-Joel graduated from NC State as valedictorian, passed the FE and I worked :-).
2009-We moved first to a rental, then into our home near the beach. Joel started his job with the Marine Corps (as a civilian). We slowly start working out our house projects. We found out we're having our first baby in May.
2010-Will hold some pretty big events for us to date, we can't wait!

No comments: