Thursday, January 7, 2010

Baby Shower!

Over the holidays while we were on the West Coast, my Mother in Law decided to graciously open her home and have a New Years Day party/Baby Shower! We had about 40 guests and it was incredible. There are so many generous people surrounding Joel and I during such an exciting time. We are so blessed. Here are a few pictures from our fun day, and some of the cutest baby stuff ever!!

I didn't get a great picture of the diaper cake, but it was stacked with diapers! Everyone told us they'll last about 2 days :-). Glad we have a start on it!

Some great friends and family celebrating with us!

Grandma's Brag book, already has a few ultrasound pictures! I think this will get a lot of use :-)

One of the cutest outfits from Auntie Jessica. I love that it has built in shoes, and I am a sucker for anything that is one piece and footed! This picture is also proof that I now sit like a pregnant lady, what is that about? I'm trying to make an effort to sit with my legs together now!
All these gifts for Ruthie! We couldn't believe it!
Two great hostesses!
A picture of Joel and I after I'd opened Ruthie's gifts!
This is one of our favorite pictures from the entire trip. I love that we're both making ridiculous faces. I think these faces will be good to cut out and use as heads on other bodies (do other people do that or just my family?). Probably just us, but we have a good time doing it :-).


Thank you so much Judy for having this shower for us and to everyone for coming to Ruthie's shower and for loving us and Ruthie! We are so blessed and love you all!

1 comment:

Tara said...

How much fun!!! So happy for you.

PS. Yes, sitting like a pregnant lady is just...inevitable! I have just given in and only wear pants:)