We got to work starting on the crib and things were going well for just guessing where things go. Since Joel's an engineer I figured he could figure it out pretty easily.
Things were going well and we thought we had it figured out and finished
Changing subjects, here is one of the finished bedside tables. It looks Great, Joel did a fantastic job!
This is Joel when he realized there are three more big pieces to redo :-)
Heres a shot of it next to the wicker piece we were trying to match, I can't believe how close it is!
Back to the nursery, I got started sanding and priming her dresser, (also a note, I have switched to all Joel's coats bc mine don't zip!)
Joel took down the ceiling fan to paint (I have to take pictures of this, it looks incredible and so much better than the brass!).
That brings us to the tornado state we're currently in. We've been buying paint samples to try and get the right color and I think we have chosen one. We're going to go with gratifying green from Sherwin Williams. Its the top color painted in a section on the wall.
Another shot of the tornado room, drawers are primed on the floor, ladder up ready to put back up the ceiling fan, crib not finished. I love it, its coming together even though it doesn't look like it!
And lastly, my absolute new favorite thing, the worlds cutest diaper bag! I just love it and its exactly the look I wanted and makes me think of Ruthie! Thank you Gigi!
Also, thanks so much Joel for all you've done. You're absolutely wonderful and I can't wait to see you in that chair rocking our baby to sleep!
1 comment:
Amazing! I love everything you guys have done! It looks wonderful! You both are so cute, and I love that you are wearing his jackets now!
Post a Comment