Friday, January 15, 2010

6 MONTHS ALREADY!

**Long Post ahead lots of pictures-You have been warned! :-)
Incredibly it seems I am now 6 months pregnant! I can't believe it and even saying it sounds crazy. Ruthie is kicking and rolling around like crazy and we love it. I know I'll miss this when I'm not pregnant (but I can't wait to hold our sweet girl). I thought I'd do a recap of the pregnancy so far (mainly for my memory since it seems to be going).

September 11, 2009- After almost a week of Joel telling me I'm pregnant (and me being in shock/denial, I don't know what it was), I take a test that evening and it said it would take 2 minutes, HAH! I think it took negative 1 second to be two blazing blue lines! We laughed and stared at each other for a while. We figure I'm about 6 weeks at that point.

September 12, 2009-I get sick for the first time, didn't take long! Jessica arrives to stay with us and we tell her our good news!

Sept. 15, 2009-We tell our parents who are thrilled and so excited. It was so much fun!

Sept. 22-I turn 28 and have my last birthday not as a Mom.

September 24-27-Go stay in San Diego with my Best Friend Robin. We had a great time even though I was so sick and exhausted! I probably wasn't the best guest, but we had a great time!

10/01/09-First Doctors appointment and ultrasound, we loved it.

10/6/09-Bye bye flat stomach, jeans are getting uncomfortable.

09/12/09-11/24/09-Sick almost every single day, all day. Morning sickness is not an accurate term. Exhausted constantly and so thankful I work at home and don't have to throw up and look awful around others. Week 16 brings a very welcome relief to the sickness. This picture is a completely accurate representation of the first 16 weeks. Laundry and mess everywhere, sweats on, completely asleep, I don't think I knew Chloe was in the chair (she rarely is allowed on the furniture), water, prenatal vitamins and above all EXHAUSTED! Poor Joel!

11/11/09-I think I feel Ruthie move, but I'm not sure.

11/12/09-I think I feel her again.

11/16-09-I'm sure its her moving

11/28-09-Starting to look a little more pregnant and not just thick

12/08/09-2nd Ultrasound and found out its a girl. A highlight so far!!

12/24/09-Leave for the holidays to Washington, fly all day but no problems at all. Eating for 3-4 people I'm sure.

1/1/10-First baby shower, Ruthie got so much cute stuff I can't believe it!

1/8-10/10-We start getting serious about organizing out house and getting her room ready.

1/13/10-Bought the bumper pad for her crib and time to start on getting the other details ready!

1/16/10-6 MONTHS PREGNANT!



5/08/10-Hopefully we'll have our little girl here!

1 comment:

Katie said...

Great recap!! You look so adorable! Hope to see you soon, Miss you!