Monday, October 10, 2011

Still here-Thank Goodness

We're still here and I'm still pregnant, thank the Lord. Thankfully Joel was home all weekend and also had Monday off for Columbus day so we've been staying pretty close to home and trying to get as much done as possible. I should rephrase that, Joel's been getting as much done as possible. I've been doing a lot of this
I can definitely tell when I start to do to much. I haven't had anymore regular, continuous contractions, but I know its time to slow down, sit down or lay down. For those of you that have had to go on bed rest, I don't know how you do it. I'm not on bedrest and I feel like I constantly need to be doing something.


Sunday, we were going to take a walk to our neighbors house to feed their cat, Chester (a complete highlight of Ruthie's day), and as soon as she saw Daddy's longboard out, not even Chester could get her off of it. Joel was really loving it. She seriously walked, climbed, and just hung out on his surfboard for 30 straight minutes. It was cute. Joel's been taking that board out more in preparation for his sidekick going out with him next summer. I think she'll be a natural.
I have a doctor's appointment Wednesday morning, we're hoping for no change!

3 comments:

Tara said...

Glad you've been resting as much as you can!!! It is hard but keep it up. Praying for no change on Wed.

Jacki R. said...

Very glad to hear you had a nice quiet weekend as a family. That will change soon enough! Hang in there!

Erika Trevathan said...

Praying for no change Wednesday! Try to enjoy this last phase of this pregnancy. I know its hard right now but I always miss it when its over. If only I could convince my husband for another one!!:)