Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Pumpkin Patch 2011

I've been wanting to take Ruthie to a pumpkin patch for a while now and this past weekend seemed to be the perfect day for it. After her nap, we took a short drive over to a church selling pumpkins (and the worlds biggest mums)


Ruthie loved it and ran back and forth yelling Whoa the whole time

it was super cute and she is really proud of her pumpkin

Then Joel sat her in the middle of the pumpkins and she decided she only wanted to crawl on them.
We got our 4 pumpkins (we can't leave Lainey out), snagged a picture of the three of us and headed out. It was a great afternoon and next year I think we'll probably add a hayride to the mix!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

So cute! We're going to a pumpkin patch this weekend. So excited! Elijah is ALL OVER the word "whoa" right now too. He says it all.the.time. :)

Jacki R. said...

Oh I simply *love* these pictures! And boy it must have been a warm day with Joel in shorts and a t-shirt!

Going to the pumpkin patch is one of my favorite things to do. I really love the picture of Ruthie and her lil pumpkin!!

Tara said...

How fun! I love her little pumpkin!