We have had a breakthrough this week!! Until this point, Ruthie has refused to keep any hairbows in and this week she changed her mind!
We don't mention the b-o-w (I only spell the word), but I do show her how pretty she looks in the mirror which she loves!
**The best part about this cuteness, outfit and bow is that both my girls have this outfit and bow. Its their first matching outfit and man do I wish baby clothes weren't so expensive and they could always match!
She is turning into quite the girly girl, complete with bracelets, purses, necklaces, trying on lots and lots of shoes, and now hairbows! I absolutely love it! A huge thanks to her favorite girl cousin, Kitty for giving Ruthie so many purses, dress up clothes and necklaces. She loves them!
4 comments:
absolutely ADORABLE, and I love your new header picture!!
Hi Grace!(Please say hi to your Mom for me!)I found your blog on Leah's sidebar and LOVE the pictures you recently had taken...especially the one you used for your header! Your daughter is adorable in her brown and pink, but the bow makes it! So cute!
LOVE that last outfit!!! And it is so fun dressing little girls to match. I still buy matching stuff for mine even though Hailey is kinda outgrowing it:(
I swoon for girls with bows :) Love it!
Post a Comment