Wednesday, October 26, 2011

More Fun




I've been on the hunt for a good bike seat since I think in the very near future, Ruthie and her Daddy will be getting some serious QT in. I found a topeak bike seat at my favorite consignment store and this past weekend Joel was able to get it hooked up on his bike and go for a ride.


I walked while they rode, which translated into riding way to slow for Ruthie. The faster he went, the more she loved it (big surprise).


With the weather so gorgeous now, I think this will be getting lots of use and I'm on the hunt for another one for the back of my bike!

**If you're looking for a bike seat, this one is great because it can easily be removed at anytime in about 2 seconds (which is really important when riding your bike to go check the waves. over and out).

2 comments:

Linda said...

That looks like great fun and believe me, baby bike seats have come a LONG way since the days I rode Tara on my bike! Love the hand and head rest bars. She looks so cute in her helmet!

Tara said...

So fun!!!