and will sit like this watching it for 10-15 minutes! Long enough for me to unload the dishwasher and clean up a little bit. It. is. Awesome. Plus, its really cute when she sort of starts dancing! We love MMC!!
What is it with Mickey Mouse?? Kids LOVE h im! Annie brings me the remote FIRST thing every morning saying either b.t. (translate as t.v.) or mick mouse. I don't get it, but in a guilty way, I kind of like getting stuff done ;)
7 comments:
oh my goodness, we are huge mickey fans over here. using cartoons strategically is SUCH a life saver!!
How cute!!! I love anything that gives me 10 minutes to do something alone!
Cole LOVES Mickey Mouse! It's the only time I can get anything done and it saves any meltdown! Hot Dog!
Peyton L-O-V-E-S Mickey Mouse Clubhouse. When the hot dog song comes on, she stands up and does a little dance to it lol.
What a sweetie!!! We love Mickey Mouse Clubhouse too!!!!
What a trance! Emma could have done the hot dog dance for her, if only we had known!
What is it with Mickey Mouse?? Kids LOVE h
im! Annie brings me the remote FIRST thing every morning saying either b.t. (translate as t.v.) or mick mouse. I don't get it, but in a guilty way, I kind of like getting stuff done ;)
Post a Comment