Tuesday, February 22, 2011

New Pictures

I'm having a major case of Blogger's Block. I sit down to write a post, and ..... nothing.

What gives?

There are lots of fun things going on around here. For Example...

The Maiden Voyage of the Teeny Girl

no pictures of the boat on the water yet. We had to focus ;-) We also were able to pull the boat with our new (**to us**) Honda Pilot! More on that in another post (did my bloggers block just get broken??? I hope so!)

Teeny girl was Awesome! We loved it and can't wait for loads of fun and fishing in it!

Papa and Gigi coming to visit and Ruthie being a complete dance machine while they were here (and confirming that she LOVES to be at home).Ruthie's current favorite thing in life is definitely a balloon! Thankfully her Daddy got her on for Valentines day. I thought it was cute, she went straight for the I love you Through and through book when she got this balloon! Totally unintentional of course, but cute!

Not the best picture other than...check out my girl standing on her own! She's started letting go and standing, and much to my surprise has pretty good balance! I wish this picture were a better angle but I'm impressed! She doesn't do it all the time, but when she wants to it seems pretty easy for her.
I think thats it for now! Onto the cars.... ;-) Hope you all enjoyed this gorgeous weekend! We can't wait for Spring!

4 comments:

lee and hannah said...

yay for a new (to you) car!! and i just love the boat name!! :)

Erika Trevathan said...

I think it is SO awesome that ya'll get to live at the beach year round!! And I love the new car. Most of all, I love the pic of Ruthie standing. What a big accomplishment for her!!:)

Baze Days said...

Oh how fun. You are so lucky you live near the beach! Ruthie is getting so big.

Tara said...

Congrats on your new car! I love Honda Pilots!!!!