Monday, February 28, 2011

Daddy's Helper

A few weeks ago, I stopped at a consignment store and asked about a walker. The ones they had out ran between $20-$25, which I thought was a little high for what I was looking for. He said he had another one that had the tray missing for $10. Done! We've loved it. Whenever we got outside, we take Ruthie out in it and she just walks all over the place if we're in the driveway. The grass is another story.

Since the weather has been so awesome lately. Joel and Ruthie have been having a great time outside while I'm at work. This year we decided to add another bed to our veggie garden and Joel and Ruthie were hard at work this weekend.

Chloe too, of course.

How cute are they?

She really loved the shovel, I think it was her favorite part. I was working during that part and didn't get any pictures unfortunately!

I can see many fun times outside in the future with our sweet girl!

5 comments:

Erika Trevathan said...

What a great idea using a walker outside! I can not believe it has not occurred to me to do that after 3 kids, but it hasn't! We have plenty of stuff for inside, but I think I will look into getting a walker for her to use outside. Thanks for the idea! And Ruthie looks like she is really into watching Daddy garden. She is such a little cutie!!:)

Baze Days said...

Oh gosh, I miss the days of putting Hudson in something and knowing he cannot get out. :) Enjoy it while it last! Haha. I could squeeze her little face off.

lee and hannah said...

so stinkin' cute!! for some reason, i picture her as an old lady in one of those motorized scooter things... a jazzy! i know she loves that thing--we never did get one (gosh, i felt like we had everything else!), but e always loved the one at church! :) great post!

Jess said...

I haven't even thought about putting Peyton in her walker outside. She LOVES being outside, but she wants to go constantly...which leads her her crawling in the grass, dirt, and on the concrete. I'll have to try that out this weekend!

Jacki R. said...

She just can't wait to get her hands on a shovel! Next spring will be so fun :)