Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Cuteness!

This video is two fold. The first part, I was sitting in my office and heard lots of laughing and squealing, so I grabbed the video camera and got to filming. How awesome is that! They have so much fun!

The second part started last week. Joel had a cold/cough and was coughing, so Ruthie's started doing it. Now it is what she does when we ask her what Daddy says. Its so cute!

4 comments:

leah said...

That is hilarious that she coughs!! So cute, I can't believe how easily she just crawled right to you and pulled herself up. She's getting so big!

Erika Trevathan said...

Haha! I love it!! The cough thing is too cute. And man does she get around now!! My guess is she will be walking in the next month or so!:)

Jacki R. said...

So fun/cute/adorable!!

Tara said...

Oh, how precious to see a Daddy and his daughter playing together! Love it!!! And I can't believe she is coughing on command! How cute!