So I realize I'm probably late in the game on these things, but hey, everyone has to hear from someone so I thought I'd post about the things we're into and enjoying lately.
Ebates-Score. Its free, you get % back from almost all online purchases, as long as you go to the ebates link first. They mail you a check for the rebate. Why not, its like an additional coupon, which we all know I love. Here is a link if you would like to sign up!
Swagbucks-I learned about this one from Sara and am still learning. The amazon gift cards are what sold me and the fact that Sara spent so little at Christmas, and credited swagbucks for some of it! I'm ready for my gift card! Here is a link for this one too!
Raining Hot Coupons-this link has been great for getting info on sweet online deals, hot coupons, and all sorts of awesome finds. The facebook page has great updates too.
Amazon Mom-otherwise known as cut my diaper bill in half! It is awesome. You get 30% off all diaper buys as well as free membership to Amazon prime (free 2 day shipping). It is completely free to join and is a subscription service for diapers (make sure you choose the subscribe and save), but I cancel after each time I buy and sign up again when there is a good deal on diapers so I can use the 20% off coupons.
The coupons for amazon I get out of American Baby magazine (a free subscription) and Baby talk. There is normally a 20% amazon coupon for diapers (making them 50% off when combined with the amazon Mom discount), plus free 2 day shipping! Score! The last magazine I got had a $10 off coupon to amazon, so even better! With these deals I usually pay .07-.10 cents a diaper, not more.
Our Blu-ray player. I did not understand why Joel was interested in getting this at all. Then I realized we could watch netflix, listen to pandora, and watch hi-def movies (we don't have hd through cable..too cheap!) since it is wifi enabled. I love it now! Plus, its easy to use, which is really nice. We got ours at Costco...of course.
Pandora radio-My sister in law, Jessica, has been telling us about this for a solid year now and we've just jumped on the pandora bandwagon. it is Awesome! You enter an artist you like, and it automatically creates a playlist based on that artist. For the most part, "it" has chosen great people to go into the playlists, plus there is a Mickey Mouse clubhouse playlist. SCORE! And its free!!
I think thats it for now (at least in Non-baby stuff). Is there anything you enjoy that I'm missing? Hope you enjoy and can get some good deals!
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Seriously where was Amazon Mom when mine were in diapers. I do love the free shipping though! Check slickdeals.net for sales, good deals, etc and Mommysavers.net
Hey! Thanks for the info! I signed up for ebates but actually forgot that I did:0(just ordered valentine treats for Tan and Kins should have went throught that site! I'll take a look at the other sites too:)
Debbi
Post a Comment