Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Dance Machine

Ruthie has started dancing, and it is by far my favorite thing she has done so far. This girl LOVES to dance, which I'm going to guess she got from me! No music needed, just the beat in her head. She dances while eating, walking, getting her diaper changed, etc.

It is so cute!

I've tried multiple times to get it on video and haven't really captured it yet. This video cracks me up. This is Ruthie doing her version of the booty pop, and dumpster diving cheerios and puffs out of her carseat. **Warning, this video is really long, the first part will give you the idea of the cuteness and the rest of it is for the Grandparents ;-)!

Love this girl!



2 comments:

Jess said...

Too cute, I love her little booty bop dance!
Peyton's a dancing machine too, I swear she has a constant soundtrack playing in her head!

Baze Days said...

OH MY GOODNESS! The booty pop! Ha! What a sweet thing!