I thought I'd pass along a great couponing deal (no need for a Sunday paper, just a printer!). Go here and sign up with Muellers and you can print either a .55 cent off one box of pasta coupon or a $1 off one box of pasta coupon. You can print them as many times as you like (SCORE!)
Here is what I did and what I learned. I went to Food Lion (quickly becoming my least favorite grocery store), the small box of elbows retails for .99 cents. I tried to use my $1 off coupon, they wouldn't accept it because it was priced less than the coupon value. I did not buy it.
So...I headed to Harris Teeter and the same small box of elbows retails for .85 cents and they ran my $1 off coupon! The .55 cent off coupon would've worked also as it would've doubled up to .85cents.
So...we came home with Eight boxes of free pasta. The great thing about these coupons is that as of now, they have unlimited prints on this one, so print away, stockpile and donate free pasta! I don't know how long this will last, but its a great one! Happy Couponing!
Sunday, January 30, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment