She has now officially said her first word.
Here is how it went:
Me: Ruthie can you say Mama?
Me: Mamamamamamamamamamama
Me: Ruthie, can you say Mamamamama?
Ruthie: Clear as day.......
DA DA!
!!!!!
Over and over and over.
It is super cute and she's really proud, I am hopeful to get it on video at some point soon, but I haven't had good luck thusfar!
5 comments:
I bet it sounds so cute. Hudson said Dada first too. But when he needs something at 4am, he only says mama!
LOL, that's so funny! Peyton is killing the word "Mama" but has only said Dada twice. My poor husband is worrying the mess out of her trying to get her to say it again!
Oh, too cute!! Dada was Hailey and Mary Kathryn's first word too!:)
Love it! What a cutie she is with those big dark brown eyes!
Love it! You probably talk about "Dada" to Ruthie more than you realize!
Mmmmmmmmmmmmama isn't far off :)
Post a Comment