1. There is no velcro on it. After getting my baby up from a nap and seeing scratches on her chin from velcro, I wasn't a fan. Also, no snaps, zippers, etc.
2. Its soft.
3. Its big and one size. You don't have to worry about your baby growing out of it after the first month. Also, if you buy it as a gift, you don't have to worry about getting the wrong size!
Most importantly,
4. It works.
I can't tell you how excited I am to be able to giveaway a FREE miracle blanket to one of you!! This would be a fantastic giveaway to win if you're pregnant, know someone who is pregnant, know someone who one day in life might become pregnant (including yourself), and pretty much anyone else :-).
I have had such a fantastic experience with this company, which you can read about here. Besides the quality of the product, the customer service is top notch.
To enter this giveaway, all you have to do is leave a comment, tell me who the blanket would be for, or if you're not sure who, just tell me what you want to eat the most of at Thanksgiving :-)
Thats it! The winner will get to pick the color they want and voila! Baby sleep! Please make sure if you don't have a blog that you leave your email address so I can get in touch with you.
Good Luck!!! The winner will be chosen at random and announced on Monday, November 29. A huge thanks to Miracle Industry's for sponsoring this giveaway.
14 comments:
Hi Grace. I am a friend of Katie and that is how I found your blog. I would love a miracle blanket for a friend who is pregnant and due any day now. I wish I would have heard about them when my 4 year old was a baby. We swaddled him until he was 9 months but it was difficule there for awhile to find blankets that would work.
Yay for the Miracle Blanket! As you know, your advice/suggestion for me to get the Miracle Blanket has been a lifesaver with Jack - he just loves getting all swaddled up for his naps and at night. We absolutely LOVE this and are in panic mode if it's bedtime and it's still in the washing machine! HA! It really is the best. I would give this to my sister who is pregnant and due in May! She has already heard me talk all about how amazing the MB is! :) Give sweet Ruthie a squeeze for us! xoxo
We have the miracle blanket too. Ok, we have 2 and LOVED it when Annie was little. It's the best! Oh, and btw, I loved ur post about when u thought u knew it all! Soo true and funny!
Hey Grace...I didn't know you had a blog! I can't wait to read them all!!! Never heard of the miracle blanket but if I ever have another baby, I will be sure to try it out as Aiden was not a good sleeper!
I would love to get one for my wonderful friend Emily who is due with her first baby in March. I know how great they work because I have seen sweet Ruthie go right to sleep in the Miracle Blanket, and I know Emily really wants one!!
So a giveaway is what I need to do to get more blog traffic? Huh!
Miracle Blankets are a miracle! I'd love to give one to my baby sister who is due April 20!
Happy Thanksgiving Grace and family!
I'm so excited about this giveaway!! I am totally on team swaddle too, although I haven't had my baby yet! Sooo I would love to win this to use for our daughter! And of course I can't wait to eat lots of mashed potatoes over thanksgiving!
Hope your family had a wonderful holiday!!
Hey Grace! Well, my son never wanted to be swaddled after about 4 days old and actually slept better when he was "free." Weird, I know. But, we've got another one on the way and of course no two babies are the same! I also have lots of pregnant friends, so who knows! How fun you get to do a giveaway!
Hi Grace! I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to win the Miracle Blanket. Ive heard such great things about it from your blog!
Yay for TEAM SWADDLE!!! I am a believer and swaddled all 4 of mine until they were strong enough to break out and roll over!
Though I'm done having babies, my sissy is pregnant, so if I win, this is for her!
What a fun giveaway!
I love Ruthie's miracle blanket. Sure would like to have one to give to Emily. :)
I would love the miracle blanket for my 2 month old daughter! I know from experience that these blankets really do work miracles!
Well... if you are saying its wonderful I would love to win one! Of course I would use it for one of my future grandchildren!!
Hi Grace! First, I did not realize you had a blog ... just saw the link to it on your FB page. It looks great & I can't wait to read the rest of it :-) Second, I'd love to enter this giveaway. We swaddled Easton for many months (until he figured out how to bust out of it, what a big strong boy he is) :-) I have several friends that are pregnant and would love to give the Miracle Blanket to one of them. Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!!!
Post a Comment