Monday, November 15, 2010

Shutterfly Blogger Giveaway

Its been a big year for us. I think big enough to warrant holiday cards! It will be our first time sending out holiday cards and while we've started trying to take pictures for the cards, I don't think we've gotten "the one" shot for the cards. So far, our pictures have captured lots of sand eating, which is super cute in itself.

Lucky for us, Shutterfly is giving away 50 free holiday cards to bloggers. I don't know which one we'll go with, but here are a few options:

http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards

http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-gift-tags

http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery

I really like the Ho Ho Ho option. I think Ruthie's little face would be so cute in that one! It seems like Shutterfly is always giving away free photo books, or promotions for prints, calendars etc. This is a great way to take advantage of another one :-). I can't wait to send them out and hope that I can get them out on time!

Here is the link for all bloggers, to get free cards! http://bit.ly/sfly2010

Enjoy!

1 comment:

lee and hannah said...

sweeeeeeet!! THANKS!! :-D i like 'em all... hard to choose!

oh, sorry i never got back to you about the oatmeal (we've had computer issues)... we started (baby) oatmeal not long after we tried rice cereal--she wasn't crazy about the rice... so we tried oatmeal and she LOVED it!!