
We were fortunate enough to run into some friends, and Ruthie and Canaan decide to go for Easton's paci on three~!

How funny is this picture, Easton is telling Ruthie and Canaan to back away from the Paci (probably more along the lines of MOM HELP!!)

And get some cute pictures of Ruthie.

What, you don't wear a cow suit to a Christmas tree lighting?

I love our town!
5 comments:
so fun, and the cow suit is just adorable!!
OMG, I could just eat her up! Ruthie is just TOO cute in that little cow outfit!:)
Cow suits are very appropriate for tree lightings!!! If you are looking for a solid color footie fleece suit, Old Navy has one on sale for $15. It is super cute. I just ordered Hudson one.
She could not get any cuter!!!!
It was so good running into you at the lighting, and I love that pic of the Ruthie & Canaan trying to steal Easton's paci. Fun times! :-)
Post a Comment