Monday, March 15, 2010

Weekend Recap Part 2


The second part of the weekend was Baby Shower #2 for Ruthie! She is already so loved and has the best Aunts ever! My sisters and friend Jamie hosted this shower and they thought of everything! The food, decorations, and on and on was so cute! I loved every second of it. Ruthie is so lucky :-).

Onto the pictures!

My favorite neice and helper for the day! Love those curls!!
The cute cute cute mantle and artwork to Ruthie from Kitty!
Everyone working so hard before the shower!

Everything is better with truffles!!!
The incredible cake made to look like Ruthie's bumper pads! **Is it bad I had it for breakfast :-), it was that good!**
Lucky Baby!!
Picture in front of the cherry tree, it is gorgeous!
Jamie, we've been friends for almost half our lives! Thank you so much for everything you did, can't wait for Annie and Ruthie to have slumber party's in the Princess room!!
Jamie, Katie and I, just missing one of our Friday Morning Coffee girls! So so so great to see you Katie!!!
Talk about making me feel OLD!! Some of the girls from the cheer team I coached so grown up!! Miss these girls!

I think its safe to say this is Daddy's favorite present, Ruthie's first rash guard! I would guess on her birthday in a few years she'll be getting a surfboard so they can go together!
The best sisters and Mom ever! Thank you so much for hosting the shower and all the great gifts for Ruthie!! I loved every second of it, Ruthie is so lucky!!

1 comment:

Jamie said...

I had soo much fun! You look absolutely beautiful in the picture in front of the cherry tree. You'll look back on that in 15 years and think about what a sweet time this is in your life.
I just saw the pic with the tree and LOVE it!! Also, I like the pink better than the white. The white are more soothing, but the pink are cuter. AND they were a steal!
PS - I found your old blog accidentally :) You still have 16 days left in Hawaii. I was so confused for a mili-second!