Saturday on Joel's birthday since the weather was so nice, he took the MG for a spin, he looks pretty good in it (and at 28 :-)
Gigi and I got started on the dust ruffle for the crib and she taught me so much! I think I could do it again, but its much more fun when she is there :-). Now I just need to learn the thousand other sewing projects she knows how to do perfectly!
My sewing station
The other side of the room/Gigi's station
Action Shot
And the finished project!!
I absolutely LOVE IT! I think it makes the crib look so much better and cuter. Now we just need the cutest baby ever to put in the crib!!
Thanks so much Gigi for teaching me and taking so much time to show me how to do this. I think we should have a sewing day every weekend :-). I loved it!
1 comment:
oh I love it too, it all looks so beautiful together!
Post a Comment