Thursday, March 18, 2010

Week 32 1/2

How far along?32 1/2 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 24 pounds total so far, 139 total!! I had hoped to gain about 25 total, I'm thinking I'm going to surpass that, although I can't eat near as much because there is no where for it to go!

Maternity clothes? Yes, I just hit the maternity clothes jackpot by borrowing my friend Jamie's clothes!! I'm excited!

Stretch marks? No, but TONS of veins

Sleep: Not too bad, I haven't been overly tired the past week, its much harder to shift at night and in the morning my back tells me its time to get up!

Best moment this week: The baby shower, finishing the dust ruffle and getting it on the crib (and learning how to make it). Plus all the cute hiccups! It was a Great week!!

Movement: Constantly! I'm convinced she is a contortionist.

Food cravings: Nothing really, I really like cantaloupe but not actual cravings.

Gender: Its a Girl!

Belly Button in or out? Wow is it almost completely flat!

Wedding rings on or off? On during the day, off while I sleep.

What I miss: Not much, still enjoying this part!

What I am looking forward to: Meeting our cutest baby ever!

2 comments:

The Dixon Spot said...

You look great!!!

Katie said...

Time has really flown by! You are absolutely adorable and it was so good to see you this past weekend! Miss you bunches!