Friday, February 24, 2012
Friday Morning Giggles! plus a Pin
So Cute!
On a random note, since I'm now obsessed with Pinterest, I thought I'd pass along my latest I pinned it, I did it moment. I saw on Pinterest to wipe your baseboards with a dryer sheet to not only collect the hair but repel it, and I tried it. I don't think its been long enough to know how well its going to repel but its been 4 days and I don't notice the dog hair like usual (its a wonder our dog has any hair with how much she sheds), and man did it get a lot of gross stuff off the baseboards better than a cloth I though. I took it a step farther and used the dryer sheet where the baseboard meets the carpet in the crack and wow! It was disgusting and I had no idea it was so gross. It could be that my vacuum just doesn't do a good job (more on that in another post), but I was impressed. Plus, I love the way dryer sheets smell so that was an added bonus! I'll be doing this from now on (or as long as I can coupon dryer sheets :-). What did I do before pinning everyone elses genius ideas on Pinterest?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
We love this video! I used it this morning to try and cure the 4 year old grumpies :) It worked for a few minutes!
Post a Comment