Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Good Morning!

Poor Ruthie and Joel have been sick for the past few days, but thankfully are on the mend. Lainie and I are starting to get stuffy but hopefully thats the extent of it for us. Besides the sickness here, we've had lots of fun this morning.
Theres been help bouncing
A good Morning Kiss
Followed by a good morning hug
Followed by a silly face with a smiling sister
And some happy tummy time!
I can't tell you how thankful I am my girls have each other (and I have them). Its evident already to me how much Ruthie loves and protects Lainie, and how excited and happy Lainie gets when she sees Ruthie. While having kids so close together has its challenges, they seem completely irrelevant when I see how much they love each other. Hope this brightens your Morning!

1 comment:

Tara said...

Sibling affection is one of the sweetest parts of the day! Such sweet sisters!