Another advantage was that my Grandma and Grandpa were there so we were able to spend time with them. Unfortunately, they lost their house in the recent tornados, but miraculously were unhurt (other than a few scrapes). They are staying at my parents until they can move into their condo this week.
We had a delicious lunch and afterwords, played with bubbles,
Ruthie loves bubbles
played some golf and baseball
Hanging out with Gigi
and Papa
Ruthie was happiest with an egg in each hand, banging them together
and showing them off
We attempted a family photo, and here is how Ruthie felt about it, I think her face is hilarious!
After that all we had to do was put her on her Daddy's shoulders and she was happy!
Here is a close up!
We had a great Easter and hope you did also!
6 comments:
What a fun Easter! I can't believe how BIG Ruthie is! I haven't been to your blog in a while - she is just beautiful! Enjoy this sweet time - it goes by sooo fast!
Love Ruthie's little dress. SO cute!! Bella's fav thing to do is bang the eggs together too. Oh, the things that entertaing them! Also, love the family picture and Ruthie's expression. She looks like she is thinking "More pictures, I am so over this!":)
Happy Easter!!! The picture of the three of you made me giggle! What an expressive little one you have!!!
Your poor grandparents!!! That is so sad. Ruthie looks precious. I love the cousin picture. Such a sweet family!
Do you realize how.PRECIOUS your daughter.is?!?! Ok... so I know that's a ridiculous question, but she is a doll baby! That family pic face and her outfit and her beach outfit from the other post... so stinking cute!
The family photo is FABULOUS! Love it! :-)
Post a Comment