Friday, April 22, 2011

Easter Egg Hunt!!



We love our playgroup, as I think I've mentioned before. There are great kids, great Moms, great food, the list goes on! Yesterday, Keely, the super host, put on an Easter Egg hunt for all the kids and it was a Great time. The weather was sunny and warm and we all loved it!

Ruthie, making her plan


Sophie's got it!


Sweet Aubrey in her color!

Ruthie eyeing Van's basket full of eggs

Her Loot!


And...we finally found the key to getting a group picture, EGGS! This was the absolute first time a majority of the kids sat while we took pictures and didn't have a meltdown. The Mom's really didn't know what to do we had so much time to take their picture! I managed to get one with Aubrey in it before she was off looking for more eggs! However, I cut Sophie out! Time for photoshop!
I also tried to get Ruthie to wear bunny ears, key word..tried.

You want me to what?

Eh, I'll amuse you for a minute.

My cute little bunny!

1 comment:

Keely said...

The bunny ears are too cute!! So glad you had a great time, I love our playgroup too! :-)