Oh that is too funny! Hailey was the exact same way. I did end up trimming the back after she turned one. But Ruthie is so cute she can pull off any hairdo!!:)
It's time Grace... it's time. David did the exact same thing to me about Annie's bullet (which happened to be curly and sun damaged). Finally, he came home from work one day, and it was gone... and soo much better. Joel, it's time to let it go :)
4 comments:
Oh that is too funny! Hailey was the exact same way. I did end up trimming the back after she turned one. But Ruthie is so cute she can pull off any hairdo!!:)
Ha ha! Oh no I'm not laughing at your sweet baby's expense. Yes Joel, you've got to let her cut it!!
It's time Grace... it's time. David did the exact same thing to me about Annie's bullet (which happened to be curly and sun damaged). Finally, he came home from work one day, and it was gone... and soo much better. Joel, it's time to let it go :)
Sorry... by bullet I meant mullet!
Post a Comment