I'm so proud! She did it!!! What a big girl ;)
Oh my gosh, go Ruthie go!!!
Yay Ruthie! Hopefully Elijah won't be too far behind. :)
Ruthie really is getting to be a big girl!! Wow, walking! And just in time for her 1st birthday!!!:)
Oh my goodness!!!! I can't believe she is walking already! Mine absolutely are refusing to do it, they love crawling instead!
Wow, go Ruthie! That is so great! Grace, time to put on your running shoes! ;)
Teedle-toddle! I love how she looks so top heavy there. Look out world, there's no stopping her now!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I'm so proud! She did it!!! What a big girl ;)
Oh my gosh, go Ruthie go!!!
Yay Ruthie! Hopefully Elijah won't be too far behind. :)
Ruthie really is getting to be a big girl!! Wow, walking! And just in time for her 1st birthday!!!:)
Oh my goodness!!!! I can't believe she is walking already! Mine absolutely are refusing to do it, they love crawling instead!
Wow, go Ruthie! That is so great! Grace, time to put on your running shoes! ;)
Teedle-toddle! I love how she looks so top heavy there. Look out world, there's no stopping her now!
Post a Comment