Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Favorite food

I kid you not, my daughters current favorite food is











Broccoli!!



She absolutely loves it! I steam it in water and don't add anything to it (at the suggestion of her Daddy) We had lasagna the other night and she wouldn't eat it, she just wanted broccoli! I am praying the is the start to her love of all veggies!

4 comments:

lee and hannah said...

SAME HERE!!! eden spit out animal crackers a few days ago for BROCCOLI!!! isn't that funny?!?!

Tara said...

So funny! Mine didn't care for the texture of the florets, but I'm going to keep trying!

Jacki R. said...

Good girl Ruthie!!

Jacki R. said...

I told Emma we were having broccoli with dinner tonight. She said "But I don't LIKE broccoli!" I said well, Baby Ruthie does...

She said "No way, babies don't like broccoli!"

I have proof to show her!!