I'm pretty much in love with entering blog giveaways. For example, I've probably entered every giveaway PW has had, and to date haven't won anything from her. It probably has to do with the tens of thousands of people who enter with me, but still! I'm convinced one day I will win the candy apple red kitchen aid with the glass bowl. I think I can will it to happen, right? Just kidding.
Much to my surprise, I did win an awesome jewelry giveaway on J.C. Grace Girls. It is a great blog with tips and tutorials for Mom's by Mom's. The giveaway was a necklace of your choice from Bella Beauty. Here is her etsy shop. I definitely wasn't expecting to win but was so excited to hear from Shawna that I had!
Even more exciting was the package in the mail today. Not only did the necklace come in the worlds cutest box
But she also threw in the matching earrings!!
I absolutely love it (the necklace looks even better in person, I couldn't get the light right on the picture).
The necklace and earrings both feel like they are high quality but have the added bonus of being very light weight. I love big earrings, but don't like the weight that usually comes along with them. These are perfect for me and the color is gorgeous. I love anything that looks like ocean colors.
Another really nice touch I thought, was the handwritten note Bella put in. It seems rare to have a note from someone now and I really loved it.
Thank you so much Bella Beauty and JC Grace Girls!
1 comment:
YAY! That is such a beautiful way she packages her items and she really is just the sweetest thing. I'm so glad you won and are enjoying it! : )
Post a Comment