Our newest favorite is her nap time game. We usually put her down awake with the paci and leave. Sometimes we won't hear a peep out of her until nap time is over and other times she'll fuss some, we'll put the paci back in and she'll go to sleep.
Lately when we go in and put the paci back in, as soon as she sees us she does this
and this
and this
It is the CUTEST! She's definitely playing a game with us and she is winning!
I can't help but smile and laugh and then she starts cooing and giggling which is even cuter. I want to get it on video but every time I break out the camera, her focus goes to the camera. The good news is after the smile and coo-fest we put back in the paci and she goes to sleep, so for now we're just eating up this cuteness!
I can't believe how big she is getting and how she is able to interact so much already! Time is flying!
3 comments:
That is too cute! She has definitely figured ya'll out! Isn't it fun when they start getting their own little personality!
SOOO CUTE! Cole is just getting to where he will smile at me when I go in after his nap...makes you feel like you are doing something right!!!
Adorable! My Samuel still plays this game with us...at 6 months old:) Maybe Ruthie will keep it up too!
Post a Comment