Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Week 36 1/2


Random fact, Joel and I realized the picture above is one of the only pictures we've taken together since Christmas. I've got to do a better job taking pictures!!

How far along?36 1/2 weeks

Total weight gain/loss: 25 total, I gained this week for the first time in almost a month, I think its all the milkshakes :-). What can I say, milkshakes make the heart burn go away, and I've only got a few weeks left to enjoy this so I'm going to!

Maternity clothes? Yes and they're getting too short again. Good thing we're nearing the end! I don't know Mom's of multiples find clothes to fit.

Stretch marks? No, we're in the home stretch, hopefully they'll stay away.

Sleep: Not the best. Had a few rough nights of being up every hour or so just wide awake and uncomfortable. It takes me 10 minutes to shift to a new position, so by then I'm pretty much awake! Last night I made it all night asleep and without going to the bathroom. It was awesome! I'm really thankful to have made it this far comfortably, I think I've been really lucky.

Best moment this week: Car seat is in, she can now come home!!

Movement: Thankfully, her movements have picked up and she's rolled over (side to side). I don't know how much longer she'll be able to do that, she's running out of room!

Food cravings: Still not really having cravings, just enjoying things when they sound good.

Gender: Its still a girl!

Belly Button in or out? Oh belly button, we've made it this far, please go flat and stop threatening me to pop out. I don't know why I care about it, but I want it to stay flat!

Wedding rings on or off? Off more and more, mainly because its getting hotter.

What I miss: Sleeping through the night, but I'm thinking that won't be happening for months, so I guess this is my training!

What I am looking forward to: Miss Ruthie being here!!

5 comments:

lee and hannah said...

you look so cute!! :)

...fyi on the stretch marks--i'm crossing my fingers this doesn't happen to you--but, mine showed up after eden came... its like i had them when i was pregnant, but they weren't visible--but now they're rearing their ugly head :( ...and they look "concentrated" since they're not spread out...yuck!

Jacki R. said...

Aw, you guys look great! After she's born just hand your camera to your visitors to get family pictures of you three!

leah said...

you look great!! So glad you are feeling good too!

Jamie said...

You look adorable! I love it! Did you get a new swing? Looks great.

Katie said...

You are so cute! What a great picture of the two of you!