My original problem was that I needed her help for our entire house and couldn't figure out which room to start with! We finally narrowed it down the upstairs bathroom. It needs help! From mauve walls, a terrible border, zero storage, the list goes. Of course, it works and is functional, which we're thankful for, it just needs a face lift!

I sent Molly a list of things that were important to us and we liked, mainly thinking about storage and resale, and she came back with this:

How Gorgeous! We love it!! Molly incorporated the tile we have already purchased for the floor, a painting from our good friend, Susanne Ball and our need for storage. She also thought of all the details to really finish the room and make it look great! I don't think it could be more beautiful! I absolutely can't wait to get started.
For now, I think the baby's room will have to come first and then we can tackle this project. We're not sure if we (meaning Joel) will be able to build these cabinets or perhaps we can find cabinets that need refinishing. Due to the small space, we've had a hard time finding the right cabinet that will fit, so we'll keep thinking and looking. I'm very thankful for a handy husband. I will definitely be blogging about the process, and have pictures of the update when we're able to start.
Thanks so much Molly, you have been great to work with and we can't wait to work with you again!!
2 comments:
How beautiful!!! Oh I can't wait to see the finished project! Have you started on the baby's room yet? Any pictures? Miss you!
I love it!! Who is Molly? She needs to come to my house :)
Post a Comment